Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DIY

So there is only 2 more weeks of school left! I have three papers to write, a presentation to complete, four tests to study for and a quiz. But on my day off today I decided I would much rather do some crafts! = )

So I decided to make a glittery wine glass! I saw a couple people post pictures of theirs on pinterest so I figured I had to give it a go!


I went to the Dollar Store and got a $1 wine glass and went to Walmart to get some spray sealer (I already had the mod podge and glitter) and of course some newspaper cause glitter WILL get everywhere!

All you have to do is spread the mod podge on the wine glass where you want glitter, pour the glitter on the glass over the newspaper and then tap off the excess! So simple right?!

Once you have let the mod podge dry completely then you spray the sealer on the glitter so the glitter does not fall off and then wash! (by hand NO dish washer)

You will end up with a wine glass like this!
 I love it! Now that I know it works great I am going to do one for every color glitter I have (which is a lot)
I hope my friends want wine glass for any special occasion coming up! = )


No comments:

Post a Comment