Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Goals

Omgoodness, school is finally over!! Now just waiting for my grades! *fingers crossed*

Well now its time for laying out by the pool, drinking daiquiris, and hanging out with friends!
I have some goals I want to accomplish over summer, so I figured if I write them down maybe I will actually accomplish them! lol

So here they are:
-Buy a juicer and actually make and drink juice daily
-Buy a crockpot and make yummy meals!
-Buy a book and actually read
-Exercise regularly
-Get tan (duh)
-Just relax
-Save money
-Get organized!

Well that was a longer list then I thought but oh well! I hope to accomplish these by the end of summer! I'm sure I can do it! = )

3 comments:

  1. Do share your juicer recipes. I got a juicer for Christmas, and completely forgot it exists... that and I forget to buy fruit regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a whole bunch of fruit yesterday so I will be sure to post whatever yummy juice I end up making! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized we basically have identical goals :D Yay!

    ReplyDelete